National Consumer Helpline(NCH) website has been launched by the Department of Consumer Affairs to create awareness,advise and redress consumer grievances and act as a central registry for lodging consumer complaints.
National Consumer Helpline supports consumers by:
- Guiding consumers in finding solutions to problems related to Products & Services.
- Providing information related to Companies and Regulatory Authorities.
- Facilitating consumers in filing complaints against defaulting Service Providers .
- Empowering consumers to use available Consumer Grievances Redressal Mechanisms, Educating Consumers about their Rights and Responsibilities.
- Developing the awareness among Consumers about their Rights and Responsibilities.
You can register your grievances against any product or company in three ways
- You can call to register your complaint 1800-11-4000 OR 14404 – Timing: All Days Except National Holidays (09:30 AM To 05:30 PM) OR
- SMS on this Number 8130009809 . They will get back to you. OR
- Register online your complaint at National Consumer Helpline web portal and go to complaint registration, you need first register yourself with the portal.
Tracking the complaint: The consumer can track his/her complaint at:
Different states consumer helplines can be found here: