Drinking water on an empty stomach will help flush your bowels and clears any waste in your body, helps release toxins from the body via urination, increases appetite and prevents headaches. It is the best way to cleanse the colon. Drinking 8 oz of water a day can raise your metabolic rate by at least 24%. It also helps you lose weight and boost immunity.
Know the reasons here:
- Drinking 1 or 2 glasses of water before breakfast is ideal for eliminating toxins and all substances that our body does not need.
- During the night the body works repairing cells and cleaning itself, therefore, drinking a glass of water on an empty stomach is very beneficial because this will give a boost to the body and will release all wastes, through urine.
- Drinking a glass of water or more on empty stomach helps minimise the harmful effects of some substances such as alcohol, tobacco, pollution, junk food, among others.
- Water is a great ally for the skin and very beneficial to our health, drinking 2 cups of water on empty stomach will help maintain the elasticity and toxicity of the skin and prevent premature wrinkles.
- Drinking water in the morning protects and hydrates our vital organs and makes them healthy and maintains their functioning.
- Drinking 2-3 glasses of water on empty stomach is ideal for weight loss. Besides eliminating toxins from the body, water helps to burn fat and calories, so it reduces the feelings of hunger avoiding putting on weight by overeating.
- Drinking water in the morning helps to maintain the overall good health because it helps us maintain the lymphatic system healthy, the intestinal transit, it helps us to control cortisol, and defends us against infections.
- Consuming a glass of warm water on empty stomach is a good way to start the day with energy, eliminating the sensation of sleep and fatigue that we usually experience in the morning.
- Drinking water before breakfast is ideal for combating and preventing constipation by stimulating the bowel movement.
- Drink at least 3 glasses of water on empty stomach and this will help to reduce the level of acidity in your stomach and the cramps that can cause you gastritis.
- Dehydration is one of the leading causes of headaches, so drinking water can help prevent dehydration. Start with a glass of water in the morning to stave off headache early.